Termites Damage properties fast!
At All costs avoid disturbing live Termites
Get expert advice call 1300552234 or contact us
“I have Live Active Termites in My House!”
“How Do We Deal With Termites?”
Dealing with live termites is best done by a Licensed and Experienced Pest Control technician. Not all termite Species are the same so identification of the species is critical and may determine the type of treatment required.
Need a quick solution and some Technical advice now – our office on 1300 552 234
The Truth About Termites
1. Yes, they eat hardwood and structurally damage hardwood timbers in properties, including the roof timbers, wall frames, windows and door jambs, if your home is pine frame, good luck as you’ll need extra care to avoid extensive damage if your home gets attacked.
2. No, termites are not “just” in the fence, stump or tree, they will continue to forage and attack your home.
3. Termites search for food and moisture, Non Stop. They will keep searching for more till such time your home provides the ideal food source.
4. If your home is not protected chances are you’ll be a statistic, 1 in 4 homes attacked.
5. Steel frame homes still get attacked by termites, especially door jambs, windows, skirting boards, wall lining, timber floors just to name a few.
6. Termites nesting in trees are a threat to your home, never just leave them alone, call in an expert termite technician. The species of Subterranean termites building arboreal nests in trees are usually Microcerotermes and Nasutitermes species, they will attack your home. The most common species of subterranean termites that are very destructive on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW are Coptotermes Species and Schedorhinotermes Species.
7. Think you know Termites, think again, they are unpredictable.
8. If your home is not protected, then it is as simple as this – Termites will travel through the soil under paths, pavers, grass and concrete out of sight and forage straight into your home, they will even travel up steel posts and concrete slabs, walls and piers to gain access.
9. If you want to protect your home then contact us as we have options available, seek expert advice from The Pest Company – Need Termite Protection
Contact our friendly team for effective Termite Management Ph: 1300 552 234
100% of Termite Management Programs should commence with a Termite Inspection
A Termite Management Program involves – Termite Inspections, Termite Treatments, Termite Monitoring & Baiting Systems, Visual Termite Barriers, Chemical Barriers & Termite Barriers.
Get started now with a Termite Management program to ensure you will never experience the devastating effects of repairing structural termite damage that ranges between $10,000 $40,000 with many well above.
The Pest Company currently operates in the following areas – click for contact details;
Get rid of termites today!