Quick Response for any Termite issue call now 1300 552 234 or contact us through our Quick Quote email system.
"I have Live Active Termites in My House!" - Whats Next? A Live Termite Treatment.
"How Do We Deal With Termites?"
It includes a combination of a few services, however the first place to start is a Termite Inspection from here we can then determine the best solution. Termite Management involves - Termite Inspections, Termite Treatments, Termite Monitoring & Baiting Systems, Visual Termite Barriers, Chemical Barriers & Termite Barriers.
Get started now with a Termite Management program to ensure you will never experience the devastating effects of repairing structural termite damage that on most occasions are in an excess of $10,000, where some hit well over $60-$70 thousand.
TERMITE PROTECTION - Termite Barriers and Baiting Systems that work
Termite Barriers / Treated zones are installed around the property to protect it from a termite attack. There are different types of chemicals and applications like -
- Termidor Termite Control - Termite Barrier / Treated Zones
- Premise Termite Barrier - Termite Barrier / Treated Zones
- Exterra Bait Stations - Exterra Interception & Baiting System
- Termite Treatments - We have the options
The Truth About Termites
1. Yes, they eat hardwood and structurally damage hard wood timbers in properties, including the roof timbers, wall frames, windows and door jambs, if your home is pine frame, good luck as you'll need extra care to avoid mass damage if your home gets attacked.
2. No, termites are not "just" in the fence, stump or tree, they will continue to forage and attack your home.
3. Termites search for food and moisture, Non Stop. They will keep searching for more till such time your home provides the ideal food source.
4. If your home is not protected chances are you'll be a statistic 1 in 4 homes attacked.
5. Steel frame homes still get attacked by termites especially door jambs, windows, skirting boards, wall lining, timber floors just to name a few.
6. Termites nesting in trees are a threat to your home, you never just leave them alone. The species of Subterranean termites building arboreal nests in trees are Microcerotermes and Nasutitermes species, they will attack your home. The most common species of subterranean termites that are destructive on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW are Coptotermes Species and Schedorhinotermes Species.
7. Think you know Termites, think again, they are unpredictable.
8. If your home is not protected, then it is as simple as this - Termites will travel through the soil under paths, pavers, grass and concrete out of sight and forage straight into your home, they will even travel up steel posts and concrete to gain access.
At The Pest Company we provide many options to protect each property from Termites, not every home or Commercial Property is suited to every system on the market. There are many great systems available, Call us so we can help guide you and be sure your home is protected.
Contact our friendly team on effective termite management Ph: 1300 552 234
Termite Nest - Local Gold Coast Burleigh Hill Bush Land