Termite Barriers: Protection for existing homes
Termites damage homes fast. The Pest Company can ensure you are in the right place when it comes to protecting your home using a Termite barrier and or Treated zone.
TPC has 19 years of trading experience, many of our long-term repeat customers are still using us after 18 years.
Simple Solutions in Termite Management, where we do the worrying for you!
- Effective Communication with written proposals
- Cost-effective Termite Solutions
- Guaranteed Reliable, Trusted, Experienced technicians
- Latest products, Best options, Value for money
Call us now to book a Free Quote on how to protect your home from a Termite attack – Ph: 1300 872 100 or get a quick quote.
Need more detailed technical advice, Read on or book a free onsite quote
Protecting Properties from Termites
Installing a Termite Management System to protect property is always a case-to-case scenario for any Termite Technician in the Industry. Most of all, it’s not always the Termites and the ability to protect property; it’s more dealing with the Construction methods used during the build. A clear indication of what system should be used and how to apply it is always done by first having a Termite Inspection completed.
Rest assured, we have provided termite protection to thousands of properties over the past 19 years, demonstrating we have the experience required to manage properties from Termite ingress.
Protecting residential homes and commercial buildings from Termites requires an expert with experience in the treatment of termites and an understanding of the construction of buildings that also play are part in installing an effective Termite barrier.
Installation of a Chemical Termite Barrier and or Treated Zone
At TPC, we will provide property owners with options, explain the installation process before the treatment. Before the commencement of any installation, TPC provides a Termite Management Proposal in accordance with the Australian Standards AS3660.2-2017 (existing buildings) and AS3660.1-2014 (new buildings & Extensions).
Not every home is the same, so we offer a range of different applications. Ensuring the best Communication between TPC and the owner is an essential part of our service.
Drilling concrete areas to apply the barrier – Let’s be honest, some properties will require drilling through concrete paths, tiles, and patios to ensure an effective barrier. Many different surfaces and situations require drilling, or in some cases, removing the concrete is an option.
Termite Barriers require Soil Replacement.
When Installing a Termite Chemical Barrier, some properties will require the soil to be replaced; this will ensure long-term benefits are gained. Product Labels dictate the life expectancy, so the soil must be adequate; if not, soil replacement is always best.
Licensed & Professional Termite Barrier installers will always recommend replacing the soil to obtain the best Termite Barrier installation possible. To get an accurate quote on protecting your home or commercial property,
Call today to reduce your risk 1300 872 100
We have alternate options if drilling is a concern; see our Termidor HE link below or look further into Termite Baiting Systems that are best suited to a home where a chemical soil treatment is not possible –
Did you know, Trelona is the latest and greatest Termite Baiting system to hit Australian Soil literally.
Termite Barrier & Management Program – What’s involved!
We have the right equipment to get the job done; however, it is about the people behind the installations that make all the difference at The Pest Company.
- A visual Termite Inspection must be completed to all surrounding areas, including the structure, before any treatments.
- Once termites have been located, treatment can commence. The best-known products used within the industry, Termidor dust Treatment and Termidor Foaming, are licensed products. Unfortunately, most DIY products available to the public will not transfer to the colony, resulting in an unsuccessful treatment that will lead to ongoing termite issues and mass termite damage to the property.
- Once the termites have been treated, the areas are closed up, i.e., Taped or covered, to allow minimum disturbance to the working termites as they transfer the termiticide to each other.
- Patience – Waiting at least 3 -4 weeks is required to give the termites time to travel back and forth from the site to the nest, helping in the process of eliminating the Termite colony (nest). Therefore, taking your time at this stage is critical to ensure successful eradication.
- Re-inspection of the areas treated – A further invasive inspection is required on returning for the 3-week check, and assistance from a qualified builder is always considered an essential part of the invasive inspection. In addition, all previous area treated must be assessed to allow a visual inspection of all damaged areas. This will help to ensure all termites are eradicated, ensure the builder can determine structural damage and find any signs of a Termite nentry point, 3. To find termite can entry points.
- Installation of the Termite Barrier – Once the property has been checked by us and a licensed builder and no more termites are found, a Termite Barrier can be applied.
We can protect properties from Termites; It will depend on what product or solution is best suited for your home. Call us now on 1300 872100
What does a Termite Barrier Cost
Read More on Termite Barrier Termiticides available to protect properties from Termites.
Click on the following Icons
The Pest Company currently operates in the following areas – click for contact details;
Book in your Termite Barriers today.