Termite Barriers are installed to protect properties from termites. The Termite Barrier is considered an investment due to the comparison cost of replacing structural timbers damaged by Termites.
Termite Barrier costs will vary due to the construction of the property. New homes will be at a fraction of the price compared to an existing home as new homes are easier to protect before and during construction.
New homes built today where a physical barrier is used are most likely going to have a product that lasts the life time of the Building, 50 years.
The average cost of a Termite Barrier is between $1500 – $4500. The range between the prices is due to the construction, type of system and ongoing maintenance required to manage the system.
Get an over the phone estimate today. Call 1300 552234 or Quick Quote
A property owner can take into account the following situations that affect the price of a termite barrier
- The size of property
- The soil depths surrounding the perimeter of the property, the deeper they are the more trenching and chemical required.
- Drilling concrete or removing pavers
- The type of soil that surrounds the home may need to be replaced to ensure the chemical life expectancy can be achieved
- Timber deckings, large trees or stumps close to the exterior walls that may need to be removed
- Inadequate Drainage, Is there any drainage issues at the property that need to be rectified
- Type of slab construction
- Does the home have a subfloor, where the flooring is built above ground on Bearers and Joists.
The average cost of a Termite Barrier
The estimate cost of a Standard 3 – 4 bedroom home constructed on a concrete slab in South East Queensland and Northern NSW is estimated at $2500 – $4500.
No property is the same, call our team of experts now for an estimate 1300 552 234