Termite Barriers are installed to protect properties from termites. The Termite Barrier is considered an investment, because when comparing the cost of a treatment to the costs of replacing structural timbers damaged from Termites, the barrier wins hands down.
Get an over the phone estimate today. 1300 552234 or Quick Quote
A property owner can look out for the following situations that affect the price of a termite barrier
- The size of property
- The soil depths surrounding the perimeter of the property, the deeper they are the more trenching and chemical required.
- Drilling concrete or removing pavers
- The type of soil that surrounds the home may need to be replaced to ensure the chemical life expectancy can be achieved
- Timber deckings, large trees or stumps close to the exterior walls that may need to be removed
- Inadequate Drainage, Is there any drainage issues at the property that need to be rectified
- Type of slab construction
- Does the home have a subfloor, where the flooring is built above ground on Bearers and Joists.
The average cost of a Termite Barrier
The estimate cost of a Standard 3 – 4 bedroom home constructed on a concrete slab in South East Queensland and Northern NSW is estimated at $2500 – $4500.
No property is the same, call our team of experts now for an estimate 1300 552 234