Premise Termite Protection are the new barriers now called Treated Zones, as Premise is a non - repellent termiticide, which allows termites to travel into the Premise chemical for their last feed. The Pest Company has used Premise on 1000's of occasions and have had 100% success rate when a full barrier has been installed.
Premise Features - "The Safer Option "
- Provides a highly effective treated zone
- Kills Termites
- Produces no measurable airborne residues
- No solvents
- No risk to humans
- No irritants
Premise has a life expectancy of 5 years on the label.( In "ideal conditions")
Long Lasting Protection For Your Home
Since the launch of Premise by Bayer there have been over 1 million homes successfully treated around the world and over 200,000 in Australia.
A Protection Zone
Premise creates a protective Treated Zone between termites and the wood in your home. Unlike some other products that rely on a continous chemical barrrier to keep termites away, Premise has a unique chemistry that binds to the soil and won't wash away. Even at the lowest exposure to Premise, termites instantly stop feeding and damage to structure immediately stops.
The Premise Domino Effect
Termite's can't detect the Premise Treated Zone. Termites are exposed by contactb and ingestion of soil.
Once exposed to Premise, termites stop feeding & soon die.
Termites exposed to Premise transfer the product to nest mates through social interaction and cannibalism.
Count on Premise, non-repellent termicide, for high-performance, affordability and value.
- Highly-effective, long-lasting active ingredient - imidacloprid.
- Non-repellent and transferable active ingredient termites cannot detect.
- Loew re-treat rates - less than 1%, compared to upward of 5% with pyrethroids.
- Broad label flexibility saves time and labor.
- Also labeled for control of ants and carpenter bees.
- Economically priced.
- Guaranteed and Backed by Bayer.