"Buy the home you see, not the Termites home that's hidden"
Thinking of investing in real estate, then the importance of a Pre Purchase Building and Pest inspection in accordance with Australian Standards AS4349.3 is essential for a smooth transaction and cannot be underestimated.
TPC are always taking each property on as if we are purchasing the home ourselves. As a buyer, you want to be sure that you are purchasing a building with no structural issues or termites.
You should always make your property purchase subject to a satisfactory Building and Pest Inspection. Although this is not always possible when a property is being auctioned, however ensure you have the inspection completed prior the auction date !
Book your inspection today, we will do all the hard work from here Ph: 1300 552234
What Can Happen If You Don't Have A Building Inspection?
Most investors do not realise the importance of getting buildings inspected before they make a purchase or sale. They are later surprised with problems and difficulties related to areas of the building that are ruined. This could be a costly mistake especially if the problem is serious since fixing them would be time consuming and expensive.
What Is A Pre-Purchase Building Inspection and Pest Inspection Report?
This is a Pre purchase Building and Pest inspection report you obtain before you purchase a property. It is a written account on the condition of the building detailing any visual significant defects and hazards.
This building report should be carried out before you exchange contracts to ensure you are well informed about the condition of the property, prior to committing to the purchase
The Building Report will:
- Make you aware in advance of any issues
- Enable you to use the information in negotiating the price for the property
- Allow you to negotiate any problems before you proceed
- Allow you to get professional advice on the problems (if any) and assist you to determine how they may affect your investment.
- Provide you with the information you need to determine if you should pull out of the Contract
- Save you thousands in repairs
- Termites damage homes beyond repair, the Pest inspection will be carried out as per the Australian Standards AS4349.3 to inspect for Termites, Borers and Timber Decay (Rot) that on most occasions if located are costly to eliminate, protect and rectify.
Book now call us 1300552234
A Pre-Sale Building & Pest Report For A Seller
If you are selling a property, providing a pre-sale building & pest report is usually a very good idea. Provision of this report exhibits trustworthiness and transparency on the sellers behalf . This is especially important if you are auctioning your property. A seller stands to benefit by having a building and pest inspection report to be well aware of any issues that can be rectified prior to placing their property on the market.
What Is Included In The Report?
While carrying out a property inspection (AS4349) , the Inspector you choose should inspect all the accessible parts of the home. These may include
- the interior
- exterior parts of the building,
- the roof space if accessible
- Exterior timbers, fences, landscaping, retaining, decks
- sub-floor space if applicable
- Advise you on areas that cannot be inspected and the reasons why
If you are concerned about something, make sure you specifically ask the inspector to check it for you.
Why Choose TPC®?
TPC® completes Building and Pest Inspections on the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Byron Bay , Ballina and Brisbane and have been operating for more than 18 years.
We are a professional company with a QBCC Licence. We are educated within this industry which has saved our clients some costly mistakes and thousands of dollars.
If you are thinking about investing in a property, a Pre Purchase Building Inspection and Pest Inspection is an important part of the process. A report from TPC® will provide you with a clear and unbiased view of the property condition, allowing you to make an informed decision.
Pre Purchase Inspections
Property Inspections - Buying a Property is a testing time for any home owner or Investor regardless of where the property is located.
Did you know, we also organise the time between the Pest Inspector, Building Inspector, Real Estate agent and your self to be sure the inspection goes ahead with minimum fuss.
On Completion of the Inspection you will be provided with a detailed inspection report for the Building Inspection and the Pest Inspection.
You get -
- 2 Inspectors = 2 Reports
- Written Reports with colour photos, emailed within 24 hours
- Latest technology, Thermal Camera, Moisture meters, Laser levels used on all inspections.
- Queensland Building & Construction Commision Licensed (QBCC)
- Trusted with well over 10,000 homes
- Reliable, Trusted, Licensed & Experienced Inspectors
Leading the industry by example, This photo demonstrates a standard Building & Pest Inspection carried out by TPC, a process many purchasers simple don't get to see.
The Pest Company: Termites & Pest Control
Book in your Pre Purchase Inspection today!