YOUR HOME. YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Altriset, the safer alternative to Termite Protection
Protect your investments and live your life uninterrupted by the threat of termites with Altriset® termiticide.
Why Choose Altriset To Protect Your Home?
Altriset is the first major innovation in termite technology since 2000.
Powerful Transfer For Termite Colony Control
ALTRISET destroys termite colonies and provides lasting protection. Once termites are exposed to ALTRISET, termites become paralysed, even though they do not die for several days it allows time for the affected termites to transfer it amongst other termites, eventually leading back to the colony.
The chemical treated zone forms a protective area that continues to reduce termite numbers as they get in contact with the treated zone around the property, safeguarding it for years to come.
Exempt From Poison Scheduling
ALTRISET is the only liquid termite treatment in Australia that is exempt from poison scheduling, which means less risk for pest controllers, homeowners and the environment.
ALTRISET is designed for use inside and outside all structures and given it is exempt from poison scheduling, it is the ideal product to use in confined spaces such as sub-floors. Protective Personal Equipment is not required with ALTRISET and no odour and skin irritation means an improved experience for the applicator and less disruption to the homeowner.
ALTRISET Protects Properties For Years
ALTRISET Termiticide was challenged under field trial protocols in a trial in Gosford, NSW. It performed powerfully, with both high and low doses delivering 100% protection in horizontal and vertical treatments after 8 years. The ALTRISET registered label approved by the APVMA currently has a claim of up to 8 years protection, south of the Tropic of Capricorn.
INNOVATIVE CHEMISTRY FOR COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION - Altriset® termiticide, the latest innovation in liquid termiticide chemistry.
- Unique mode of action stops feeding within hours
- Non-repellent chemistry allows termites to spread the product throughout the colony
- Labeled for control of subterranean, drywood and arboreal termite species
- Extremely effective on termites, and has a low impact on non-target beneficial insects when used according to the label
- Stops Feeding within Hours
- Studies prove that termites quickly acquire a lethal dose of Altriset as they tunnel through a treated area.* After being exposed, termites’ mouth parts are paralyzed and they quickly stop feeding, which prevents further destruction to your customers’ property within hours after treatment.
Book in a Termite Inspection now or contact us for a Free on site Termite Management Proposal Ph; 1300 552234